Morgan Wallen has reached an incredible milestone and is projected to be the all-genre Best Selling Album of 2021.
3.2 million copies of Morgan Wallen’s Dangerous: The Double Album are projected to be sold during 2021, according to Hits Daily Double. Dangerous: The Double Album currently sits at 2.8 million total sales.
Dangerous will likely beat out Olivia Rodrigo’s SOUR album for the number one spot, which is projected to finish the year around 2.75 million units.
Best-Selling Album of 2021 – As of November
- Morgan Wallen | Dangerous: The Double Album – 2,820,000 sales
- Olivia Rodrigo | Sour – 2,448,000 sales
- Drake | Certified Lover Boy – 1,516,000 sales
- Pop Smoke | Shoot for the Stars Aim for the Moon – 1,349,000 sales
- Justin Bieber | Justice – 1,306,000 sales
- The Kid Laroi | F*ck Love – 1,288,000 sales
- Dua Lipa | Future Nostalgia – 1,246,000 sales
- Doja Cat | Planet Her – 1,179,000 sales
- The Weeknd | After Hours – 1,175,000 sales
- Luke Combs | What You See Is What You Get – 1,135,000 sales